Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finding a time to blog

I haven't posted much on this blog lately because my daily schedule has changed, and I haven't found time in my schedule for writing.

I'm now doing my centering prayer at home early in the morning, and then coming to church for Morning Prayer in the chancel at 9:00. I like this schedule because it allows me to say my prayers in our worship space, and it makes it possible for others to join me. On Thursday mornings at 9:00 we have scheduled Morning Prayer for the parish and others are especially invited at that time.

I used to write my blog entries at home before I came to church in the morning, but now I leave too early to do that. So I need to find a time later in the day when I can make blog entries. I enjoy the writing, but I need to find a time to do it on a regular basis. I'll work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment