Monday, September 27, 2010

Swamped by a busy fall schedule

The last few weeks have been very busy for me...as you can see by the scarcity of posts on this blog! The reason is that we've started up our fall programming and all the sudden I have a lot more things on my plate.

I spend two to three hours a week preparing for my weekly Bible studies, and a couple more hours leading them, plus I have the Wednesday night program which pretty much takes up all my time on Wednesday afternoons.

Not that I'm complaining, mind you! I love all these things. It's just that they eat up a lot of time that otherwise could be used for things like writing this blog! Another area that suffers is visiting. I was relieved that I could make a pastoral call this afternoon that I'd been planning to do for some time.

I'm doing a lot of good things...if only I could do them faster!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment